Realtors on The Radio in Jacksonville
Specializing in Real Estate Services for Home Buyers and Sellers in Jacksonville & St Augustine
Angela and Howard are your hosts of Real Estate Radio!
Like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/realestateradiojacksonville
Contact us at 904-421-7950 and ask us questions such as:
- What is my home worth?
- What should I do to get my home ready for sale?
- When is the best time of year to sell?
- How much money do I need to have saved to buy my first house?
Real Estate Radio
Tune in to our radio show on Saturday mornings from 9:05 to 10:00 on AM600 or FM 101.1 WBOB to listen in or participate in our "live" broadcast where we talk about buying and selling in Northeast Florida. We will answer your questions and talk about relevant, national and local issues that effect you...everything from taxes and mortgages to staging and home maintenance. Call in your questions at 904-222-TALK(8255). You can also listen from your computer by going to www.wbobradio.com and hit the "listen now" button. Click here to listen to last weeks podcast.http://www.radiopodcastcentral.com/wbob/real-estate-radio-82016/
HAZARDOUS WASTE INFORMATION: (click on the link)
The Angela and Howard Team Advantage
When you list your home with us, your house gets mentioned on our Radio Show followed by a corresponding Open House! As we are the only Realtors in Northeast Florida with a "live, call-in" radio show, no other Realtor can provide this marketing exposure for your home.
Hot Topics for REAL ESTATE RADIO for the March 18, 2017 show.
- "We Can Help". We answer everyday questions from our customers and listeners.
- National news effecting you.
- Mortgage Rates this past week...up or down?
- How's the market.
- Local stories about our neighbors.
- Real Estate Scam of the Day.
- Contractor Tip of the Day.
- Financial Tip of the Day.
- Landlord/Tenant Tip of the Day.
- Our Hot Deal of the Day.
- Your call-in questions answered live on the air.
Daylight Saving Time is the Second Sunday in March until the first Sunday in November
Know your Watering Days
-Odd numbered/No address: Wednesday & Saturday
-Even numbered address: Thursday & Sunday
-Non-residential Property: Tuesday & Friday
Eastern Standard Time
First Sunday in November until the second Sunday in March
-Odd numbered/No address: Saturday
-Even numbered address: Sunday
-Non-residential Property: Tuesday
How to choose a Realtor
- Are they knowledgeable about the area of town that your home is in?
- Do they know the neighborhood....did they do their homework?
- Do they have suggestions on how to make your home ready to sell before listing?
- Will they do an Open House? How often?
- Did they do a Comparative Market Analysis?
- Did they counsel you on not listing too high?
- Do they have a good reputation?
- Does the firm have a good reputation? Does someone at the firm answer the phone 7 days a week?
- Is the realtor full or part time? Which is better for you?
- Are they new or experienced? New may be fine if they have the backing and support staff to help them.
- What about relatives an friends. Make sure that they are a good realtor using all of the other criteria.
- Do you trust them?
- Are you looking forward to working with them?
- Do you want a "yes" person or someone who will really tell you the truth even if it is not what you want to hear?
- Are they available 7 days a week?
- Does someone cover for them when they are not available?
- Should you use a team like Angela or Howard or an individual?
- How will they market your home? Are they just putting it in the MLS or doing something more? Find out?
- Do they have the capacity to handle your house? (every realtor will say "yes" but if they have 25 listings, then how will yours as #26 get priority?)
- What is their experience with Short Sales (if applicable)?
- Did they show up on time to your appointment?
- How do they qualify a perspective buyer?
Our website will help you...
Here you will find a wide variety of useful information and resources designed to help you buy or sell a home more effectively in the Jacksonville, St Johns, St Augustine, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jax Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Orange Park, Julington Creek Plantation, Fleming Island areas. From information on the local community, to advice about finding a mortgage or preparing your home to sell, it's all available here on our web site.
You can also search for your ideal home by viewing current listings with detailed descriptions and photos. Or you can get help determining the value of your home by requesting a report that includes the prices of similar homes that recently sold or are currently for sale in the Jacksonville, St Johns, St Augustine, Ponte Vedra Beach, Jax Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Orange Park, Julington Creek Plantation, Fleming Island areas.
So whether you're buying or selling, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs.
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which we can provide you with. Read more.
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. we guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. Read more.